Assistance and Grants
Our service is up to date with the latest Federal and State Government assistance packages.
Our Rural Financial Counsellors can interpret the eligibility criteria and help you and your enterprise with the application process. Our Business Analysts will assist you in putting together the associated elements such as business plan development – and financial reports such as budgets and cash flows.
You will find all information about government grants and eligibility under the Assistance and Grants tab in the main menu.
ACCESS TO OTHER SERVICES
Our Rural Financial Counsellors have access to an extensive network of relevant contacts. They are able to assist you via referrals to:
- Government Departments such as Services Australia, Department of Agriculture, Water & the Environment, Department of Primary Industry, Rural Assistance Authority; etc
- Accountants, agricultural advisers and educational services;
- Professionals for succession planning;
- Appropriate health professionals;
- Family mediation and personal, emotional and social counselling.
Contact us today if you want high quality free, impartial & confidential assistance.